Well, today didn't turn out to be interview day. The guy that was supposed to interview me postponed the interview until next week (Tuesday). The interview is with an oil-and-gas company here in Calgary. From what I've heard, they are a progressive, dynamic (as far as oil companies go) place to be. I'm not sure that I'd jump from here just yet - the package that's being offered to those who stay until the end is pretty juicy. I just want to keep my options open. I also want people in the company to be aware that the "looking around" process should still be going on.
Next week I am off to *another* Microsoft certification course. I am quickly getting as much training as I can to increase my market value. The courses have been helpful in understanding how this whole Windows 2000 platform works - I'd have been reading and re-reading for weeks to get as far as I have after 5 days of lecture and labs.