- dropping kids off and picking kids up
- some exercise. Thank goodness for this.
- worry about the amount of time left at the ol' office and the suprising amount of leftover junk still there.
- worry about Geek and Company. How big should it be? Should I try and do everything myself, or should I subcontract stuff to a few employees (yikes!) and concentrate on getting new work? How much should I charge? How should I get the word out? What should my priorities be with all the things I have to do? Should I scrap the whole idea and just get a job somewhere?
- worry about serving existing Geek and Company clients and making sure they are happy with the present service.
- worry about little house projects that I have in front of me.
- worry about what is going on inside my mouth. I had a broken tooth repaired four days ago, and it's starting to hurt. My tongue is rubbing on a sharp part of the tooth and is getting irritated. I'm starting to talk like Marlin Brando in The Godfather.
This last thing is making me cranky, too. Think I'll go and have a beer.